3D Lipo Fat Reduction
A Complete Approach to Targeted Fat Reduction
What is 3D Lipo Fat Reduction
3D-Lipo is probably one of the most advanced treatments of its type. It offers a three dimensional approach to the fight against targeted fat reduction, cellulite and skin tightening.
This advanced Fat Reduction treatment ensures that you will experience one of the most effective non-invasive service available today! Hence why it is one of the most popular fat reduction and skin tightening treatment for the body & the face.
1 Area £250
2 Areas £398
3 Areas £598
4 Areas £798
6 Areas £1198
Why 3D Liposuction
Many less sophisticated fat reduction systems on the market use laser to remove fat. Although this has been proven to stimulate the fat cell to release fat, it is dependant on immediate exercise on behalf of the client, therefore making it inconvenient for many. This is also required to metabolise the released fat in order to achieve results. With 3D Lipo however, you do not need to exercise post treatment to achieve results!
3D-liposuction utilises the latest technology in Fat Reduction called Ultrasound Cavitation and Cryolipolysis (Fat Freezing). These treatments are widely recognised as two of the most effective circumference reduction and localised fat loss techniques available, therefore providing proven results.
3D Lipo can be used to treat the following areas of the face:
- Eye lid Lift
- Brow Lift
- Cheek and Jaw Lift
- Chin Lift
- Neck Lift
- Lower Face Non Surgical Face Lift
- Full Face Non Surgical Face Lift
3D Lipo can be used to treat the following areas of the body:
- Inner thighs
- Outer thighs
- Upper arms
What is 3D Lipo Fat Reduction
A full 3D Lipo treatment involves:
- Cavitation – Ultrasound. Cavitation is the latest non-invasive body contouring treatment, which targets localised fat and deep cellulite. In addition, cavitation is body sculpting with no anaesthesia, no scars, no discomfort and no downtime. Therefore it presents a risk free alternative to lipo suction.
- Cryolipolysis – Fat Freezing. Cryo selectively targets the water content of the fat cell by freezing. Once the fat cells are frozen, cells become damaged and the body begins a natural removal process. This process continues for up to 3 months, and 20-40% of those cells in the treated area die in a natural way and therefore dissolve over time.
- Radio Frequency – Skin Tightening. Radio Frequency energy penetrates the skin layers to heat the skin tissue where the collagen fibers are embedded. The heat then causes contraction of collagen and increases the metabolism of the cells, therefore accelerating production of new collagen and elastin fibres.
- 3D Dermology – Cellulite Treatment. This treatment uses vaccum skin rolling to enhance the 3D-lipo treatment. This treatment also improves the lymphatic drainage system, and reduces the appearance of cellulite.
These treatments are available individually or as part of a larger fat-removal programme. The therapist will take measurements before and after each treatment.